Building A Quality Custom Home - What You need To Know
READ IT BEFORE YOU BUILD IT!
Insider Information of Custom Home Building Revealed
John Schwingle shares his 30+ years of experience in his first book, Building a Quality Custom Home - What You Need To Know. In this helpful and user-friendly book you will:
- Learn the 10 critical questions to ask before you build.
- Find out the 7 most important places to spend money on your home.
- Understand the top 11 mistakes made by new homeowners...and how to avoid them.
- Learn 8 common arguments homeowners and homebuilders have...and how to avoid them.
- Discover the starting step most people fail to take when choosing a builder.
- Uncover the unwelcome surprises that could inflate your custom home cost.
"I realized that writing this book could save people thousands of dollars" John says. "Every home that I create is something beautiful that is part of someone's life, not just today but for years to come."
"My goal is for homeowners to enjoy the process of creating their home and see it as a fun and rewarding experience, rather than a journey filled with challenges and stress," says John Schwingle - Building A Quality Custom Home - What You Need To Know. "I believe this book can save people headaches and heartaches."
"While I may be in the construction business, I'm also in the business of building a strong relationship with my clients," adds John Schwingle, "Schwingle Builders is committed to respecting people on a global level and concerned about how our business impacts the environment."
John Schwingle co-authored Building A Quality Custom Home along side custom builder Dave Konkol, President of Dave Konkol Homes. Both master custom-home builders share their secrets in each easy to read chapter, organized for easy reference that walks homeowners through the entire building process.
If you would like more information or to schedule an interview, please call John Schwingle at 608-798-1700 or email email@example.com